Shanna has to travel out of state on this date, so the workshop has been cancelled.
1/2 day workshop at The Business Technology Center, Altadena. REGISTER NOW
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How to brand your non-profit online
- How to brand yourself under the corporate (non-profit) umbrella
- How to choose the social media outlets that will help you reach your goals
- How to create and curate great social media content
- How to create quality digital/video content for your social media/website
- How to stay connected to your patrons and clients
- How to save time and money while increasing online exposure
8:30 am - Registration and Breakfast
9:00 am - 12:00 pm - Lecture and Q/A
$70 per person Early Bird (purchase by 4/13/18)
$85 per person Regular Price (after 4/13/18)
* Tickets must be purchased in advance to guarantee your seat.
FREE PARKING IS AVAILABLE
The workshop is sponsored in part by FVO Solutions, Inc.
As a nonprofit social enterprise FVO Solutions, Inc. has for over 50 years created jobs that changed thousands of lives. Consider the life changing impact a job makes for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, wounded warriors, and former foster youth. Join FVO Solutions now in our mission to create jobs for people with barriers to employment.